Fight that ticket!
Don't you hate when you see flashing lights in your rear view mirror? My job is to fix it.
Many traffic citations carry point, suspension, and some even carry jail time. Do not just plead guilty to it until you know what the penalty is.
You may think you are guilty and nothing can be done. I have helped thousands of people just like you. Don't lose your license, let me fight for it!
If you have pled guilty it may not be too late. You can appeal the ticket even if you pled guilty. You must do this soon though.
- Driving While Suspended DUI related carries mandatory jail time! 1543(b)
- Too many Driving While Suspended will carry jail time too.
- Reckless Driving and Racing on Highways carries a 6 month suspension.
- Over Taking a School Bus carries a 60 day suspension and 5 points.
- Speeding can carry a license suspension.
- Driving with a Suspended Registration carries a 3 month license suspension.